...

.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

sorry, art basel

i love how if you do a google image search for "art basel" (with quotation marks), images from my art basel anaba post are the third and fourth to come up.

if you do a google image search for "art basel miami" (with quotation marks), i'm fourth and fifth... that is a picture of my shoes taken by Raissa Venables!

should I go to art basel this year? I don't know... it was great but i'm broke and not looking forward to another long long long bus ride.

here are all my Art Basel: Miami Beach posts from last year, in reverse chronological order... so start at the bottom -

ABMB: adrift
ABMB: the containers, PLUS
ABMB: Richmonders showing in Miami - fuckers!
ABMB: Basel Glasses - a cool dude!!
ABMB: Art Basel Miami Beach III
ABMB: Basel's Best Dealers - MEET MY DEALERS!!!
ABMB: NADA, Miami, 2005
ABMB: Art Basel Miami Beach II
ABMB: Art Basel Miami Beach I
ABMB: Sarah Lucas at Sadie Coles
ABMB: Scope, Miami, 2005
ABMB: Photos of Recommendation: Thumbs-Up Mandala: George Clinton
ABMB: Aqua, Miami, 2005
ABMB: Basel is Over
ABMB: The Legend of Gursky as told by The Man Who Loves Gursky - HILARIOUS!!!