Exit Art rejected my Traffic proposal today.
Due April 15, 2005
traf·fic (traf'ik) n.
1. a. The passage of people or vehicles along routes of transportation. b. Vehicles or pedestrians in transit.
2. a. The commercial exchange of goods; trade. b. Illegal or improper commercial activity.
3. a. The business of moving passengers and cargo through a transportation system. b. The amount of cargo or number of passengers conveyed.
4. a. The conveyance of messages or data through a system of communication: routers that manage Internet traffic. b. Messages or data conveyed through such a system.
5. Social or verbal exchange; communication
6. To carry on trade or other dealings
My entry was PERFECT!!!!