...

.

Monday, February 26, 2007

art fair photos

Here are links to some good art fair photos -

Mark Barry - Armory (i like this Thomas Helbig), Red Dot and Pulse, Scope (i like this Fulvio Di Piazza).
Roberta Fallon - Armory, Pulse, Red Dot, Scope.
Libby Rosof - one big set of everything.

I missed the Armory and all of the other shows this year, but MAN, I have been busting my ass making work for art fairs the last few years! Here is a breakdown of my art fair participation -

2007 Art Basel: Antarctica - none of my work sold.
2006 Art Basel: Stuffy's - nothing sold.
2005 Aqua, Miami - unfortunately, no sales.
2005 Art Basel: Miami - with George Clinton, Paula Cooper, Sean Kelly, Tomio Koyama, Matthew Marks.... and i STILL didn't sell anything.
2005 Art for the Cash Poor - my White Hot Market Report is here (i didn't sell anything).

Should I list these art fairs on my resume?

1 comment:

Barnaby said...

I stood in front of that di Piazza piece for like ten minutes (well not really because one of the dealers was gossiping with some lady pals right in front of it nudging me out of the way)..I didn't want to love it but couldn't help it...