...

.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Andreas Thieme

Looking at Hans Heiner Buhr's blog I came across this post on his friend and former teacher Andreas Thieme. I looked at Thieme's website and while I wasn't into all of it I really liked Gaukler am Meer, Maler mit zwei Modellen, and Scholkind (Zustansfoto) - the one pictured above. Roberta says "if the scale was tiny they'd be sweet. if it was huge they'd scare me".
Thieme will be showing in Zwickau at the Galerie am Domhof on October 18th.
Let's go!!!

3 comments:

Mountain Man said...

I love this painting! What is the scale, tiny or big?

Martin said...

Mountain Man - I knew you'd love it! It's 100x90 centimeters I think.

Hans said...

Martin, thank you very much for this post, especially because Andreas is such a Internet-Muffel, somebody who has never been in the Internet... Unbelievable ? No still reality in Germany. Anyway- step, by step I get him into ! Hans