...

.

Monday, August 29, 2005

butterheads


butterheads, originally uploaded by Bromirski.

Some butterheads and celebrity seedfaces at the Minnesota State Fair. Here's a creepy close-up of one of the smiling butter princesses wearing a sparkly silvery tiara.

I happened across these last night and saved them to my flickr account but now I can't find the original website. Today I find that Mountain Man has posted some art and demolition derby photos from his own visit to a Pennsylvania fair!

UPDATE - still can't find the original site but it may be on one of the many bizarre pages of this website of photos by the photographer, Craig S. Thom. Am I allowed to post that butterheads photo? I don't understand the rules.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Martin! These butterheads are excellent - causing my lips to smack. Delicious butter.

Martin said...

I wish they were on corn toastie pedestals.

Jay Noel said...

MMMMM...Butterheads.
Gives me an idea, maybe they should make PEANUTbutterheads. That would be even more tasty!

Great blog!