...

.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Blogger Show, at Agni Gallery

James Kalm has posted a video on The Blogger Show opening... talking to John Morris, Stephanie Lee Jackson, Chris Rywalt, Libby Rosof, Bill Gusky, and Nancy Baker. I also caught glimpses of Roberta Fallon, James Wagner, Barry Hoggard, and Brent Burket.

Agni Gallery is so cute! Nice little space. It's an anaba.

I'll use this space to post updated links to any further Blogger Show references.

UPDATE: Susan Constanse with images from the opening reception. Nice last pic of Bill Gusky, with my piece (with Steven Larose work to the left of it, Warren Craghead work below it).
UPDATE: Chris Rywalt on hanging the show, and on the opening.

10 comments:

Kai said...

It's an ah-nah-bah. You should request a video retraction with the proper pronunciation. Otherwise, a nice video & lovely show.

Steven LaRose said...

Hangin' next to you. . .
Feelin' cool.

Anonymous said...

You're rockin the house over at the Agni, Martin. Missed you kids at the opening. Some other time, eh what?

peace out B

w said...

I couldn't go, but I saw the video on youtube and they put your piece right above mine. I hope Saltz isn't jealous that you're on top of me...

Anonymous said...

It looks great, W. Nice piece.

w said...

Thanks Bill.

Tracy Helgeson said...

Missed you at the opening Martin! Your piece looked really great. my husband, who is incredibly picky, raved about it.

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry i couldn't get down to new york... maybe before the show is over i'll be able to make a trip.

bill you are hilarious, and i really like your piece.

Steven LaRose said...

Yeah Bill, my wife is picky too, and she really liked your piece as well.

Steven LaRose said...

This whole "follow-up" comment subscription thing has got me totally confused. . . whose blog am I on?