...

.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

a job

Angelo

I need a job. Ideally, I would like to work at an ice skating rink, but I will consider anything.

Look at that happy baby in front of the mural I painted for him and his twin brother last month. They now sleep in a submarine and can look out five different "porthole" windows to see fish, an octopus, a manatee, a turtle, a seahorse, and plant life. My favorite part to paint might have been the rivets around the windows; I kept thinking of how Jack Kirby might have painted metal, space, and Iron Man.

This was fun. Let me know if you would like a mural, or have any other job leads. I am seriously BROKE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

talk someone into giving you a building rent free and sell art, Martin. Give them a percentage. Promote your artists on your blog.
Make your art in the back room. Hey, that's what Mario Villa did in NOLA and he had a great life before Katrina. Now, I don't know.