...

.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

James Won't Get Out Of Bed, 11-13

This past week I've been busy working and rafting (i took out ridley howard's cousin thursday!), haven't had much of a chance to do anything except check my e-mail and read the other blogs. So please forgive me for posting my own stuff again - I'd really like to talk about Pulse or Bruce Wilhelm or a bunch of other stuff, but this is the quickest thing to do.

james11
They even tried mixing green and pink and purple and orange...

james12
and created...

James Won't Get Out Of Bed, 13
Gold!

1,2,3 here - 4,5,6,7 here - 8,9,10 here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which cousin?

Anonymous said...

are you ridley?

a guy, nice guy, maybe 30. i think he lives in atlanta.

i tried to get gossip but he didn't have any, so i gave up and we just had fun.