...

.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Matt Connors via Barry Hoggard, plus


Matt Connors painting photographed and first posted by Barry Hoggard. I didn't get anything from this when I saw the show, but looking at Barry's photo I am into it. Why? Sometimes I see things I like on-line that are disappointing in life, and vice-versa. I should have looked at these Connors paintings longer, I think. Barry also has some good photos of the Chris Dorland paintings.


Elana Herzog piece photographed by Barry Hoggard. This is one of the artists I liked from Surface Charge.

2 comments:

Martin said...

mountain man made a comment on fairy butler's blog that the matt connors work had "just the right amount of jaunty playfulness". maybe i wasn't in that mood when i saw them or something. mountain man is usually right.

Anonymous said...

nah, you looked long enough. those paintings are boring.