...

.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Kellyann Burns

.
Was looking at recently updated pages on the Artist's Space website and found Kellyann Burns... we were friends in school and haven't seen each other in maybe eighteen years... she was really nice and I'm happy to have found her site and paintings.

Here's a video visit to her Brooklyn studio, made in conjunction with a show she had at the North Dakota Museum of Art.... it's nice to hear her voice again.

PLUS, more recently updated good stuff checked out on the Artist's Space site:

Jesse Farber - pretty sure I hung out with him a little bit after Wendy White's dinner, with Jasmine Justice. I've seen his stuff on The Old Gold and it caught my eye again on the Artist Space site.

Guiseppe Luciani - never met him, but I like his paintings... and I went to his website and saw more good stuff.

No comments: