...

.

Friday, November 28, 2008

JK Fake


JK Fake Myspace

I saw on James Kalm's latest youtube entry (the Rirkrit Tiravanija one) that some jokesters are going to openings impersonating him, and have even set up a Myspace account. That's my photo they used! It's a picture of Steve Kaplan (not James Kalm) giving my painting a double thumbs-up, at the opening for a show I was in at Dumbo Arts Center

I wonder if they are putting their videos on the internet somewhere... they might be funny. Maybe they do the bike thing even.

PLUS:


"Nate Lowman, a pretty downtown totem seemingly welcomed as a royal at New Museum events, hovered outside, collecting his crew. 'Is this necessary?' he huffed petulantly, pointing at the growing crowd of fireman and cops improvising a solution to the three-alarm blaze around the corner..."

2 comments:

zipthwung said...

I love that thread so much.

Here's a joke for the phillietards:

How many conceptual artists does it take to screw in a florescent light bulb?

Anonymous said...

;););););););););););););););););)

PEACE AND LOVE MARTIN

The Shunned One