...

.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Carla Knopp


Found another interesting artist in blog world. Carla Knopp (Indianapolis) left a comment on Bill Gusky's (Connecticut) Artblog Comments. I am thankful for the non-anonymous artist commenters.

anaba, 2004, Martin Bromirski
Carla's self-portrait pictured above is a lot like (to me) my sort-of self-portrait. They both feature isolated wistful figures in fantastically rich remote landscapes.

Check out Carla's paintings!

P.S. Bill Gusky has updated his website. Looks good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both of these paintings.

Anonymous said...

hammy!!!! i've missed you!

carla - i looked at all your kid's murals and other stuff also. i did one and want to do more, it was fun. do you get much work?

Anonymous said...

Carla's work looks to be fascinating stuff, sometimes very subtle, sometimes very off into the ether, kind of a fantasy. Definitely worth the time. Wish I could see them first hand.

Thanks much for the compliment about my site upgrade, Mr. B! It's much appreciated.

fairy butler said...

wow, those carla knopp paintings are great!