...

.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Thick and Thin

The announcement for this local painting exhibition has been languishing in my inbox - I'm sorry it's being posted after the opening reception date has passed.

Thick & Thin - a show of abstract painting featuring the work of six artists from Virginia, DC, and Maryland at The Cultural Center at Glen Allen. An aim of the show is to "illustrate a variety of approaches to abstract painting".

The six included artists are -

Bernhard Hildebrandt
Joanne Kent
Sandi Ritchie Miller
June Shadoan
Mary Shand
Diane Szczepaniak

The show runs until May 14 and is co-curated by N. Elizabeth Schlatter and Gwen Van Ostern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Martin! I was just thinking of sending you a note about the show. I hope you have the chance to check it out. It's worth the trek, but I'm biased. Elizabeth